- Hair By Taye requires a Non-Refundable deposit to secure any and all appoinmtments. No exemptions.
- Personal Checks and money orders are not accepted.
- Cash, Visa, Discover, and Mastercard are accepted.
- Your balance is due for all services, at the time of your appointment. No IOU’s.
- My price list is NOT negotiable!
- All costs are starting prices.
- Charges vary depending on the length & condition of your hair.
- Prices will be discussed during your consultation.
- All services are Al-a-Carte. Ask about package prices
Appointments are only made w/ a $20 deposit, which is added to the cost of your service(s). No exceptions in pricing. Service(s) exceeding the price of $100 will require a $50 deposit. You can pay your deposit on this website, under the ‘To Book An Appointment’ section. You can also call Shontai @860-292-0609 or pre-pay at your current appointment. Once your deposit is received, your appointment will be booked.
Wedding and main event bookings require a consultation in advance w/ everyone getting serviced. Payment transactions are through one person. You can decide who will be handling all of the event’s finances. (Maid of honor, Mother, bride, etc). Contracts for main event services are required. Deposits are required to BOOK the appointment. Full payment is required 3 days in advance. No refunds. If clients are inappropriate, hostile, and possess unruly behavior, Hair By Taye does have the right to reject services.
When on-location hair and makeup services are requested, I will travel to the location of your choice to provide services for your event. I do not charge any travel fees for locations within 10 miles of me (06118). Any locations beyond that may incur a small travel fee ($1 per mile one way past 10 miles*)
* Travel to past the Greater Hartford area $20.00 flat fee.
* Parking fees may apply to certain hotels.
In the event of a cancellation, 24 hour notice is required. Any no call / no shows will result in a $20 fee. This basically means that your deposit will be forfeited. If you plan to be late, PLEASE call or text. All appointments are timed specifically to fit your service needs. Please be mindful that one tardy client will throw off all of my future appointments. Everyone is given a 15 minute grace period. Tardiness after 15 minutes may need to be rescheduled.
- Deposits are non-refundable. If you need to reschedule & you do w/i the 24 time span, your deposit will be credited to your rescheduled appointment.
- No refunds on all hair purchases
- No refunds on retail products
- If you are not satisfied w/ a service, please express your conflict at the time of your appointment.